Arizona, Maryland and Washington State Homeowners: Have You Dealt with Foreclosure?
As a part our continuing coverage of the housing crisis, ProPublica wants to hear from homeowners who have first-hand knowledge of foreclosure in Arizona, Maryland, and Washington state. Did you receive a foreclosure notice between Jan 1, 2005 and Dec 31, 2008? If so, please share your story with us below. We will not publish your identity or comments without your permission.
Our Hottest Stories
- In Desegregation Case, Judge Blasts School Officials and Justice Department
- Meet the Online Tracking Device That is Virtually Impossible to Block
- California Halts Injection of Fracking Waste, Warning it May Be Contaminating Aquifers
- What We Learned Investigating Unpaid Internships
- Who Advised Cuomo on Mortgage Industry Investigation? A Mortgage Lobbyist
- Are Patient Privacy Laws Being Misused to Protect Medical Centers?
- Thank You for Your Service: How One Company Sues Soldiers Worldwide
- New York State of Fracking: A ProPublica Explainer
- Even After Open Enrollment, Activity Remains Unexpectedly High on Federal Health Insurance Exchange
- Error: You Have No Payments from Pharma