Arizona, Maryland and Washington State Homeowners: Have You Dealt with Foreclosure?
As a part our continuing coverage of the housing crisis, ProPublica wants to hear from homeowners who have first-hand knowledge of foreclosure in Arizona, Maryland, and Washington state. Did you receive a foreclosure notice between Jan 1, 2005 and Dec 31, 2008? If so, please share your story with us below. We will not publish your identity or comments without your permission.
Our Hottest Stories
- Big Investors Push for Auditors to Sign Financial Statements
- What to Look For In Dueling Autopsies of Michael Brown
- The Best Reporting on Federal Push to Militarize Local Police
- New York City Will Pay $10 Million to Settle Wrongful Conviction Case
- Q&A: The Hidden Costs of Tobacco Debt
- More Data to Be Withheld from Database of Physician Payments
- In California, Some Efforts to Toughen Oversight of Assisted Living Falter