Arizona, Maryland and Washington State Homeowners: Have You Dealt with Foreclosure?
As a part our continuing coverage of the housing crisis, ProPublica wants to hear from homeowners who have first-hand knowledge of foreclosure in Arizona, Maryland, and Washington state. Did you receive a foreclosure notice between Jan 1, 2005 and Dec 31, 2008? If so, please share your story with us below. We will not publish your identity or comments without your permission.
Our Hottest Stories
- Segregation Now
- MIA In The War On Cancer: Where Are The Low-Cost Treatments?
- Long After Sandy, Red Cross Post-Storm Spending Still a Black Box
- Even After Doctors Are Sanctioned or Arrested, Medicare Keeps Paying
- Shake-Up Inside Forensic Credentialing Org
- The U.S. Government: Paying to Undermine Internet Security, Not to Fix It
- Republicans Say No to CDC Gun Violence Research
- Meet the Doctor Who Gave $1 Million of His Own Money to Keep His Gun Research Going