Arizona, Maryland and Washington State Homeowners: Have You Dealt with Foreclosure?
As a part our continuing coverage of the housing crisis, ProPublica wants to hear from homeowners who have first-hand knowledge of foreclosure in Arizona, Maryland, and Washington state. Did you receive a foreclosure notice between Jan 1, 2005 and Dec 31, 2008? If so, please share your story with us below. We will not publish your identity or comments without your permission.
Our Hottest Stories
- Segregation Now
- Beyond Ratings: More Tools Coming to Pick Your Doctor
- Rocky Mountain High or Reefer Madness? Legal Pot in Colorado Comes with Risks
- Even After Doctors Are Sanctioned or Arrested, Medicare Keeps Paying
- Long After Sandy, Red Cross Post-Storm Spending Still a Black Box
- Shake-Up Inside Forensic Credentialing Org
- The U.S. Government: Paying to Undermine Internet Security, Not to Fix It
- How the Labor Department Has Let Companies Off the Hook for Unpaid Internships
- Brooklyn DA Moves to Free Man after Long-Buried Evidence Surfaces
- Labor Department Intervenes on Behalf of Hearst Interns