Bush—By Your Numbers
We’ve just published a rundown of stats on the Bush administration. The idea is to show the results, good and bad, of eight years of governance. Since accountability issues are our focus here at ProPublica, that’s what we’ve emphasized in the figures. (Example: Superfund sites cleaned up per year.) We’re calling it “Bush by the Numbers.”
Be sure to include a source and a link. We’ll post your figures (after we confirm them) and give you glorious credit.
Our Hottest Stories
- Segregation Now
- MIA In The War On Cancer: Where Are The Low-Cost Treatments?
- Long After Sandy, Red Cross Post-Storm Spending Still a Black Box
- Even After Doctors Are Sanctioned or Arrested, Medicare Keeps Paying
- The U.S. Government: Paying to Undermine Internet Security, Not to Fix It
- Shake-Up Inside Forensic Credentialing Org
- Republicans Say No to CDC Gun Violence Research
- Meet the Doctor Who Gave $1 Million of His Own Money to Keep His Gun Research Going