Bush—By Your Numbers
We’ve just published a rundown of stats on the Bush administration. The idea is to show the results, good and bad, of eight years of governance. Since accountability issues are our focus here at ProPublica, that’s what we’ve emphasized in the figures. (Example: Superfund sites cleaned up per year.) We’re calling it “Bush by the Numbers.”
Be sure to include a source and a link. We’ll post your figures (after we confirm them) and give you glorious credit.
Our Hottest Stories
- Meet the Online Tracking Device That is Virtually Impossible to Block
- California Halts Injection of Fracking Waste, Warning it May Be Contaminating Aquifers
- What We Learned Investigating Unpaid Internships
- Campus Sexual Assault: What Are Colleges Doing Wrong?
- Who Advised Cuomo on Mortgage Industry Investigation? A Mortgage Lobbyist
- Thank You for Your Service: How One Company Sues Soldiers Worldwide
- Are Patient Privacy Laws Being Misused to Protect Medical Centers?
- Error: You Have No Payments from Pharma
- Even After Open Enrollment, Activity Remains Unexpectedly High on Federal Health Insurance Exchange
- New York State of Fracking: A ProPublica Explainer