Has Your Family Been Denied a Parent Plus Loan? Share Your Story With Us.
As part of our ongoing look at student loans, we're examining federal Parent Plus loans. Has your application for these loans been denied? Tell us about it. Your answers will help inform our reporting.
Total outstanding college debt is estimated at $1 trillion dollars – and with costs still soaring, the burden on students and their families shows no signs of abating. We're examining how the complicated system of college debt is putting the squeeze on families.
Share Your Story
Your input can help ProPublica's reporting.
Have you worked in financial aid or student loans? Tell us about your experiences.
Do you have student loans? Share your story with us.
Icon graphics courtesy of the Noun Project.
Latest Stories in this Project
- Podcast: A Bailout Botched by Centrists
- Q&A: Elizabeth Warren on Spiraling Student Debt and What Should Be Done About It
- As Parents Struggle to Repay College Loans for Their Children, Taxpayers Also Stand to Lose
- After Years of Troubles, Largest Student-Loan Servicers Get Stepped-up Oversight
- Public Universities Ramp Up Aid for the Wealthy, Leaving the Poor Behind
Our Hottest Stories
- Q&A: What Can U.S. Health Care Learn from the Ebola Outbreak?
- Report: Drillers Illegally Using Diesel Fuel to Frack
- Government Will Withhold One-Third of the Records from Database of Physician Payments
- What to Look For In Dueling Autopsies of Michael Brown
- Big Investors Push for Auditors to Sign Financial Statements
- Illinois Suspends Medical License of Leading Prescriber of Antipsychotic Drugs
- The Best Reporting on Federal Push to Militarize Local Police
- New York City Will Pay $10 Million to Settle Wrongful Conviction Case
- Q&A: The Hidden Costs of Tobacco Debt
- Pro-Troop Charity Shoots Back