Has Your Family Been Denied a Parent Plus Loan? Share Your Story With Us.
As part of our ongoing look at student loans, we're examining federal Parent Plus loans. Has your application for these loans been denied? Tell us about it. Your answers will help inform our reporting.
Total outstanding college debt is estimated at $1 trillion dollars – and with costs still soaring, the burden on students and their families shows no signs of abating. We're examining how the complicated system of college debt is putting the squeeze on families.
Share Your Story
Your input can help ProPublica's reporting.
Have you worked in financial aid or student loans? Tell us about your experiences.
Do you have student loans? Share your story with us.
Icon graphics courtesy of the Noun Project.
Latest Stories in this Project
- As Parents Struggle to Repay College Loans for Their Children, Taxpayers Also Stand to Lose
- After Years of Troubles, Largest Student-Loan Servicers Get Stepped-up Oversight
- Public Universities Ramp Up Aid for the Wealthy, Leaving the Poor Behind
- Families Shoulder Heftier Burdens as College Debt Swells
- For Grieving Father Struggling With Dead Son’s Student Debt, Resolution Comes Four Years Late
Our Hottest Stories
- Segregation Now
- Beyond Ratings: More Tools Coming to Pick Your Doctor
- Rocky Mountain High or Reefer Madness? Legal Pot in Colorado Comes with Risks
- Even After Doctors Are Sanctioned or Arrested, Medicare Keeps Paying
- Long After Sandy, Red Cross Post-Storm Spending Still a Black Box
- Shake-Up Inside Forensic Credentialing Org
- Brooklyn DA Moves to Free Man after Long-Buried Evidence Surfaces
- The U.S. Government: Paying to Undermine Internet Security, Not to Fix It
- What Newly Released Docs Tell Us About the IRS and How It Handles Dark Money Groups
- Labor Department Intervenes on Behalf of Hearst Interns