Has Your Family Been Denied a Parent Plus Loan? Share Your Story With Us.
As part of our ongoing look at student loans, we're examining federal Parent Plus loans. Has your application for these loans been denied? Tell us about it. Your answers will help inform our reporting.
Total outstanding college debt is estimated at $1 trillion dollars – and with costs still soaring, the burden on students and their families shows no signs of abating. We're examining how the complicated system of college debt is putting the squeeze on families.
Share Your Story
Your input can help ProPublica's reporting.
Have you worked in financial aid or student loans? Tell us about your experiences.
Do you have student loans? Share your story with us.
Icon graphics courtesy of the Noun Project.
Latest Stories in this Project
- Reporting Recipe: How to Investigate Student Debt at Your College
- New Data Reveals Stark Gaps in Graduation Rates Between Poor and Wealthy Students
- As Pope Pushes to Help the Poor, Catholic Universities Leave Them Behind
- Colleges Flush With Cash Saddle Poorest Students With Debt
- Podcast: A Bailout Botched by Centrists