Has Your Family Been Denied a Parent Plus Loan? Share Your Story With Us.
As part of our ongoing look at student loans, we're examining federal Parent Plus loans. Has your application for these loans been denied? Tell us about it. Your answers will help inform our reporting.
Total outstanding college debt is estimated at $1 trillion dollars – and with costs still soaring, the burden on students and their families shows no signs of abating. We're examining how the complicated system of college debt is putting the squeeze on families.
Share Your Story
Your input can help ProPublica's reporting.
Have you worked in financial aid or student loans? Tell us about your experiences.
Do you have student loans? Share your story with us.
Icon graphics courtesy of the Noun Project.
Latest Stories in this Project
- Podcast: A Bailout Botched by Centrists
- Q&A: Elizabeth Warren on Spiraling Student Debt and What Should Be Done About It
- As Parents Struggle to Repay College Loans for Their Children, Taxpayers Also Stand to Lose
- After Years of Troubles, Largest Student-Loan Servicers Get Stepped-up Oversight
- Public Universities Ramp Up Aid for the Wealthy, Leaving the Poor Behind
Our Hottest Stories
- Privacy Tools: How to Block Online Tracking
- U.S. Taxpayers Are Subsidizing Defense of Alleged Killers of Palestinian Teen
- Aggressive Tactic on the Fracking Front
- Dispatches From Freedom Summer
- Fanny Pack Mixup Unravels Massive Medicare Fraud Scheme
- Pentagon Finally Decides to Dig Up Remains of Long Lost Soldier
- New York State to Pay Millions in Wrongful Conviction Case
- Senator Asks OSHA About Temp Worker Buried Alive In Sugar