Introducing ShovelWatch.org: Tracking the Stimulus From Bills to Building
Today, we’re launching ShovelWatch.org, the latest step in our joint project to track the stimulus with New York’s WNYC Radio and public radio show “The Takeaway.” With ShovelWatch.org you’ll be able to see all the stories we and our partners have done on the largest domestic spending bill in U.S. history. We’re also highlighting the best reporting from around the Web on the stimulus. (And yes, that’s just a start. We will also be recruiting you—our readers—to help the track the bill and its effects.)
Want to know more? Here’s our press release.
Our Hottest Stories
- In Desegregation Case, Judge Blasts School Officials and Justice Department
- Meet the Online Tracking Device That is Virtually Impossible to Block
- California Halts Injection of Fracking Waste, Warning it May Be Contaminating Aquifers
- What We Learned Investigating Unpaid Internships
- Who Advised Cuomo on Mortgage Industry Investigation? A Mortgage Lobbyist
- Are Patient Privacy Laws Being Misused to Protect Medical Centers?
- Why Are Obstetricians Among the Top Billers for Group Psychotherapy in Illinois?
- Thank You for Your Service: How One Company Sues Soldiers Worldwide
- Even After Open Enrollment, Activity Remains Unexpectedly High on Federal Health Insurance Exchange
- New York State of Fracking: A ProPublica Explainer