MuckReads, Meet RebelMouse
ProPublica readers can now find our crowd-powered collection of watchdog reporting on Facebook.
We are happy to alert fans of our popular MuckReads feature that you can now read Mucks on Facebook, too.
This week, we relaunched MuckReads to make it easier for you to find our collection of watchdog reporting whether on the ProPublica web site, Twitter or Facebook. The MuckReads page is powered by RebelMouse, a new service that makes it easy to curate and embed content from multiple social networks.
Facebook readers can now find MuckReads by looking for the RebelMouse tab on our fan page:
Both the Facebook page and muckreads.org now also include photos and graphics with stories, as pitched by ProPublica readers and curated by our social media team. Many thanks to Paul Berry and the RebelMouse team for help with the new page.
Our Hottest Stories
- How Wall Street Tobacco Deals Left States With Billions in Toxic Debt
- Q&A: What Can U.S. Health Care Learn from the Ebola Outbreak?
- Report: Drillers Illegally Using Diesel Fuel to Frack
- Leaked Docs Show Spyware Used to Snoop on U.S. Computers
- Government Will Withhold One-Third of the Records from Database of Physician Payments
- What to Look For In Dueling Autopsies of Michael Brown
- Illinois Suspends Medical License of Leading Prescriber of Antipsychotic Drugs
- The Best Reporting on Federal Push to Militarize Local Police
- Q&A: The Hidden Costs of Tobacco Debt
- Pro-Troop Charity Shoots Back