MuckReads, Meet RebelMouse
ProPublica readers can now find our crowd-powered collection of watchdog reporting on Facebook.
We are happy to alert fans of our popular MuckReads feature that you can now read Mucks on Facebook, too.
This week, we relaunched MuckReads to make it easier for you to find our collection of watchdog reporting whether on the ProPublica web site, Twitter or Facebook. The MuckReads page is powered by RebelMouse, a new service that makes it easy to curate and embed content from multiple social networks.
Facebook readers can now find MuckReads by looking for the RebelMouse tab on our fan page:
Both the Facebook page and muckreads.org now also include photos and graphics with stories, as pitched by ProPublica readers and curated by our social media team. Many thanks to Paul Berry and the RebelMouse team for help with the new page.
Our Hottest Stories
- Segregation Now
- Long After Sandy, Red Cross Post-Storm Spending Still a Black Box
- Even After Doctors Are Sanctioned or Arrested, Medicare Keeps Paying
- How the Labor Department Has Let Companies Off the Hook for Unpaid Internships
- Shake-Up Inside Forensic Credentialing Org
- The U.S. Government: Paying to Undermine Internet Security, Not to Fix It
- Meet the Doctor Who Gave $1 Million of His Own Money to Keep His Gun Research Going
- Republicans Say No to CDC Gun Violence Research
- What Newly Released Docs Tell Us About the IRS and How It Handles Dark Money Groups
- MIA In The War On Cancer: Where Are The Low-Cost Treatments?