MuckReads, Meet RebelMouse
ProPublica readers can now find our crowd-powered collection of watchdog reporting on Facebook.
We are happy to alert fans of our popular MuckReads feature that you can now read Mucks on Facebook, too.
This week, we relaunched MuckReads to make it easier for you to find our collection of watchdog reporting whether on the ProPublica web site, Twitter or Facebook. The MuckReads page is powered by RebelMouse, a new service that makes it easy to curate and embed content from multiple social networks.
Facebook readers can now find MuckReads by looking for the RebelMouse tab on our fan page:
Both the Facebook page and muckreads.org now also include photos and graphics with stories, as pitched by ProPublica readers and curated by our social media team. Many thanks to Paul Berry and the RebelMouse team for help with the new page.
Our Hottest Stories
- In Desegregation Case, Judge Blasts School Officials and Justice Department
- Meet the Online Tracking Device That is Virtually Impossible to Block
- California Halts Injection of Fracking Waste, Warning it May Be Contaminating Aquifers
- What We Learned Investigating Unpaid Internships
- Who Advised Cuomo on Mortgage Industry Investigation? A Mortgage Lobbyist
- Are Patient Privacy Laws Being Misused to Protect Medical Centers?
- Why Are Obstetricians Among the Top Billers for Group Psychotherapy in Illinois?
- Thank You for Your Service: How One Company Sues Soldiers Worldwide
- New York State of Fracking: A ProPublica Explainer
- Error: You Have No Payments from Pharma