MuckReads, Meet RebelMouse
ProPublica readers can now find our crowd-powered collection of watchdog reporting on Facebook.
We are happy to alert fans of our popular MuckReads feature that you can now read Mucks on Facebook, too.
This week, we relaunched MuckReads to make it easier for you to find our collection of watchdog reporting whether on the ProPublica web site, Twitter or Facebook. The MuckReads page is powered by RebelMouse, a new service that makes it easy to curate and embed content from multiple social networks.
Facebook readers can now find MuckReads by looking for the RebelMouse tab on our fan page:
Both the Facebook page and muckreads.org now also include photos and graphics with stories, as pitched by ProPublica readers and curated by our social media team. Many thanks to Paul Berry and the RebelMouse team for help with the new page.
Our Hottest Stories
- Segregation Now
- Beyond Ratings: More Tools Coming to Pick Your Doctor
- Rocky Mountain High or Reefer Madness? Legal Pot in Colorado Comes with Risks
- Even After Doctors Are Sanctioned or Arrested, Medicare Keeps Paying
- Long After Sandy, Red Cross Post-Storm Spending Still a Black Box
- Shake-Up Inside Forensic Credentialing Org
- The U.S. Government: Paying to Undermine Internet Security, Not to Fix It
- Brooklyn DA Moves to Free Man after Long-Buried Evidence Surfaces
- How the Labor Department Has Let Companies Off the Hook for Unpaid Internships
- Labor Department Intervenes on Behalf of Hearst Interns