ProPublica In and On the News
It’s been a busy week here at ProPublica and we’d like to take a minute to step back and share some recent and upcoming interviews where you can find out more about our reporting.
This weekend, Amanda Michel and Sheri Fink will be guests on WNYC’s On The Media (check their site to listen or hear airtimes in your city). They’ll discuss our reporting matchmaker and Fink’s reaction to winning the Pulitzer Prize.
Jesse Eisinger is going to be on CNBC’s Squawk on the Street this Monday (April 19) to talk about the SEC’s civil lawsuit against Goldman Sachs and the similarities between the investment bank’s deals and Magnetar. And Jake Bernstein was on the network just a little while ago discussing the civil suit as well. The pair were also on last week’s “Inside Job” episode of This American Life.
But wait, there’s more! On the Pulitzer front, Sheri Fink also discussed the details of her New Orleans Memorial Medical Center investigation on All Things Considered and Tell Me More. Then, our managing editor, Stephen Engelberg, talked about the award and the judging process on The Takeaway.
And Dafna Linzer was a guest on Minnesota Publica Radio’s News to talk about a variety of national security issues.
Whew. We’re glad it’s the weekend.
Our Hottest Stories
- Beyond Ratings: More Tools Coming to Pick Your Doctor
- Coming Monday: Revamped Podcast Launches With Guest Jim Dwyer
- Rocky Mountain High or Reefer Madness? Legal Pot in Colorado Comes with Risks
- Long After Sandy, Red Cross Post-Storm Spending Still a Black Box
- Shake-Up Inside Forensic Credentialing Org
- Brooklyn DA Moves to Free Man after Long-Buried Evidence Surfaces
- The U.S. Government: Paying to Undermine Internet Security, Not to Fix It
- Brooklyn Man Walks Out of Court, Cleared of Murder After 24 Years in Prison
- Labor Department Intervenes on Behalf of Hearst Interns
- How the Labor Department Has Let Companies Off the Hook for Unpaid Internships