ProPublica In and On the News
It’s been a busy week here at ProPublica and we’d like to take a minute to step back and share some recent and upcoming interviews where you can find out more about our reporting.
This weekend, Amanda Michel and Sheri Fink will be guests on WNYC’s On The Media (check their site to listen or hear airtimes in your city). They’ll discuss our reporting matchmaker and Fink’s reaction to winning the Pulitzer Prize.
Jesse Eisinger is going to be on CNBC’s Squawk on the Street this Monday (April 19) to talk about the SEC’s civil lawsuit against Goldman Sachs and the similarities between the investment bank’s deals and Magnetar. And Jake Bernstein was on the network just a little while ago discussing the civil suit as well. The pair were also on last week’s “Inside Job” episode of This American Life.
But wait, there’s more! On the Pulitzer front, Sheri Fink also discussed the details of her New Orleans Memorial Medical Center investigation on All Things Considered and Tell Me More. Then, our managing editor, Stephen Engelberg, talked about the award and the judging process on The Takeaway.
And Dafna Linzer was a guest on Minnesota Publica Radio’s News to talk about a variety of national security issues.
Whew. We’re glad it’s the weekend.
Our Hottest Stories
- In Desegregation Case, Judge Blasts School Officials and Justice Department
- Meet the Online Tracking Device That is Virtually Impossible to Block
- California Halts Injection of Fracking Waste, Warning it May Be Contaminating Aquifers
- What We Learned Investigating Unpaid Internships
- Who Advised Cuomo on Mortgage Industry Investigation? A Mortgage Lobbyist
- Thank You for Your Service: How One Company Sues Soldiers Worldwide
- Are Patient Privacy Laws Being Misused to Protect Medical Centers?
- Even After Open Enrollment, Activity Remains Unexpectedly High on Federal Health Insurance Exchange
- New York State of Fracking: A ProPublica Explainer
- Error: You Have No Payments from Pharma