ProPublica Is Hiring a Reporter-Blogger
ProPublica is looking for a reporter-blogger who will follow up on and synthesize investigative journalism by others. We’re looking for a journalist who has a critical eye and a knack for daily writing and reporting.
In addition to reporting experience, we’re looking for somebody who has worked on the Web and is excited about rethinking how serious journalism can be done online.
We don’t pretend to have all the answers about how enterprising, aggressive journalism should best be married with the iterative model of blogging. So we’d like to hear about how you envision filling the role. Please send us your thoughts and include a sample post. If you’ve already published a post that you think fits the bill, feel free to send that. Please e-mail all that, along with a resume and three other writing clips, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Hottest Stories
- Segregation Now
- Beyond Ratings: More Tools Coming to Pick Your Doctor
- Rocky Mountain High or Reefer Madness? Legal Pot in Colorado Comes with Risks
- Even After Doctors Are Sanctioned or Arrested, Medicare Keeps Paying
- Long After Sandy, Red Cross Post-Storm Spending Still a Black Box
- Shake-Up Inside Forensic Credentialing Org
- The U.S. Government: Paying to Undermine Internet Security, Not to Fix It
- How the Labor Department Has Let Companies Off the Hook for Unpaid Internships
- Brooklyn DA Moves to Free Man after Long-Buried Evidence Surfaces
- Labor Department Intervenes on Behalf of Hearst Interns