ProPublica Is Hiring a Reporter-Blogger
ProPublica is looking for a reporter-blogger who will follow up on and synthesize investigative journalism by others. We’re looking for a journalist who has a critical eye and a knack for daily writing and reporting.
In addition to reporting experience, we’re looking for somebody who has worked on the Web and is excited about rethinking how serious journalism can be done online.
We don’t pretend to have all the answers about how enterprising, aggressive journalism should best be married with the iterative model of blogging. So we’d like to hear about how you envision filling the role. Please send us your thoughts and include a sample post. If you’ve already published a post that you think fits the bill, feel free to send that. Please e-mail all that, along with a resume and three other writing clips, to email@example.com.
Our Hottest Stories
- In Desegregation Case, Judge Blasts School Officials and Justice Department
- Meet the Online Tracking Device That is Virtually Impossible to Block
- California Halts Injection of Fracking Waste, Warning it May Be Contaminating Aquifers
- What We Learned Investigating Unpaid Internships
- Who Advised Cuomo on Mortgage Industry Investigation? A Mortgage Lobbyist
- Are Patient Privacy Laws Being Misused to Protect Medical Centers?
- Why Are Obstetricians Among the Top Billers for Group Psychotherapy in Illinois?
- Thank You for Your Service: How One Company Sues Soldiers Worldwide
- New York State of Fracking: A ProPublica Explainer
- Error: You Have No Payments from Pharma