ProPublica Is Hiring a Reporter-Blogger
ProPublica is looking for a reporter-blogger who will follow up on and synthesize investigative journalism by others. We’re looking for a journalist who has a critical eye and a knack for daily writing and reporting.
In addition to reporting experience, we’re looking for somebody who has worked on the Web and is excited about rethinking how serious journalism can be done online.
We don’t pretend to have all the answers about how enterprising, aggressive journalism should best be married with the iterative model of blogging. So we’d like to hear about how you envision filling the role. Please send us your thoughts and include a sample post. If you’ve already published a post that you think fits the bill, feel free to send that. Please e-mail all that, along with a resume and three other writing clips, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Hottest Stories
- Big Investors Push for Auditors to Sign Financial Statements
- What to Look For In Dueling Autopsies of Michael Brown
- The Best Reporting on Federal Push to Militarize Local Police
- New York City Will Pay $10 Million to Settle Wrongful Conviction Case
- Q&A: The Hidden Costs of Tobacco Debt
- More Data to Be Withheld from Database of Physician Payments
- In California, Some Efforts to Toughen Oversight of Assisted Living Falter