ProPublica Reporters Discuss Their Latest Reports
ProPublica reporters Abrahm Lustgarten and Dafna Linzer are doing interviews to discuss their latest articles.
Lustgarten will be a guest on CNBC’s "Street Signs" between 2 and 3pm (EDT) on Monday, May 24, to discuss his latest report about the EPA possibly banning BP from doing business with the U.S. government and how that could affect the company’s bottom line. Check your local cable system for the channel.
And Dafna Linzer was a guest on WNYC’s "The Takeaway" earlier this morning to talk about the connections between the alleged Times Square bombing suspect, Faisal Shahzad, and a former major in the Pakistan army. Linzer also discussed the resignation of national intelligence director Dennis Blair. Click here to listen to the show.
Our Hottest Stories
- Beyond Ratings: More Tools Coming to Pick Your Doctor
- Coming Monday: Revamped Podcast Launches With Guest Jim Dwyer
- Rocky Mountain High or Reefer Madness? Legal Pot in Colorado Comes with Risks
- Even After Doctors Are Sanctioned or Arrested, Medicare Keeps Paying
- Long After Sandy, Red Cross Post-Storm Spending Still a Black Box
- Segregation Now
- Shake-Up Inside Forensic Credentialing Org
- Brooklyn DA Moves to Free Man after Long-Buried Evidence Surfaces
- The U.S. Government: Paying to Undermine Internet Security, Not to Fix It
- What Newly Released Docs Tell Us About the IRS and How It Handles Dark Money Groups