ProPublica Reporters Discuss Their Latest Reports
ProPublica reporters Abrahm Lustgarten and Dafna Linzer are doing interviews to discuss their latest articles.
Lustgarten will be a guest on CNBC’s "Street Signs" between 2 and 3pm (EDT) on Monday, May 24, to discuss his latest report about the EPA possibly banning BP from doing business with the U.S. government and how that could affect the company’s bottom line. Check your local cable system for the channel.
And Dafna Linzer was a guest on WNYC’s "The Takeaway" earlier this morning to talk about the connections between the alleged Times Square bombing suspect, Faisal Shahzad, and a former major in the Pakistan army. Linzer also discussed the resignation of national intelligence director Dennis Blair. Click here to listen to the show.
Our Hottest Stories
- In Desegregation Case, Judge Blasts School Officials and Justice Department
- Meet the Online Tracking Device That is Virtually Impossible to Block
- California Halts Injection of Fracking Waste, Warning it May Be Contaminating Aquifers
- U.S. Taxpayers Are Subsidizing Defense of Alleged Killers of Palestinian Teen
- Who Advised Cuomo on Mortgage Industry Investigation? A Mortgage Lobbyist
- Why Are Obstetricians Among the Top Billers for Group Psychotherapy in Illinois?
- New York State of Fracking: A ProPublica Explainer
- Fanny Pack Mixup Unravels Massive Medicare Fraud Scheme
- Error: You Have No Payments from Pharma
- New York State to Pay Millions in Wrongful Conviction Case