ProPublica Reporters Discuss Their Latest Reports
ProPublica reporters Abrahm Lustgarten and Dafna Linzer are doing interviews to discuss their latest articles.
Lustgarten will be a guest on CNBC’s "Street Signs" between 2 and 3pm (EDT) on Monday, May 24, to discuss his latest report about the EPA possibly banning BP from doing business with the U.S. government and how that could affect the company’s bottom line. Check your local cable system for the channel.
And Dafna Linzer was a guest on WNYC’s "The Takeaway" earlier this morning to talk about the connections between the alleged Times Square bombing suspect, Faisal Shahzad, and a former major in the Pakistan army. Linzer also discussed the resignation of national intelligence director Dennis Blair. Click here to listen to the show.
Our Hottest Stories
- Q&A: What Can U.S. Health Care Learn from the Ebola Outbreak?
- Report: Drillers Illegally Using Diesel Fuel to Frack
- Government Will Withhold One-Third of the Records from Database of Physician Payments
- What to Look For In Dueling Autopsies of Michael Brown
- Big Investors Push for Auditors to Sign Financial Statements
- Illinois Suspends Medical License of Leading Prescriber of Antipsychotic Drugs
- The Best Reporting on Federal Push to Militarize Local Police
- New York City Will Pay $10 Million to Settle Wrongful Conviction Case
- Q&A: The Hidden Costs of Tobacco Debt
- Pro-Troop Charity Shoots Back