ProPublica Reporters Discuss Their Latest Reports
ProPublica reporters Abrahm Lustgarten and Dafna Linzer are doing interviews to discuss their latest articles.
Lustgarten will be a guest on CNBC’s "Street Signs" between 2 and 3pm (EDT) on Monday, May 24, to discuss his latest report about the EPA possibly banning BP from doing business with the U.S. government and how that could affect the company’s bottom line. Check your local cable system for the channel.
And Dafna Linzer was a guest on WNYC’s "The Takeaway" earlier this morning to talk about the connections between the alleged Times Square bombing suspect, Faisal Shahzad, and a former major in the Pakistan army. Linzer also discussed the resignation of national intelligence director Dennis Blair. Click here to listen to the show.
Our Hottest Stories
- In Desegregation Case, Judge Blasts School Officials and Justice Department
- Meet the Online Tracking Device That is Virtually Impossible to Block
- California Halts Injection of Fracking Waste, Warning it May Be Contaminating Aquifers
- What We Learned Investigating Unpaid Internships
- Who Advised Cuomo on Mortgage Industry Investigation? A Mortgage Lobbyist
- Thank You for Your Service: How One Company Sues Soldiers Worldwide
- Are Patient Privacy Laws Being Misused to Protect Medical Centers?
- New York State of Fracking: A ProPublica Explainer
- Error: You Have No Payments from Pharma
- Even After Open Enrollment, Activity Remains Unexpectedly High on Federal Health Insurance Exchange