Selfless Tee Offers ProPublica T-Shirts
We’re very happy to announce a partnership with the folks at Selfless Tee to produce ProPublica T-shirts.
The new T-shirt features a design by Ryan Grossman based on ProPublica's aspiration to do "journalism with moral force." Paul Steiger, ProPublica's editor-in-chief, has defined this as "journalism that shines a light on exploitation of the weak by the strong and on the failures of those with power to vindicate the trust placed in them."
Selfless Tee is the brainchild of two recent college graduates who won a grant in 2010 from the Pepsi Refresh Project, and have built a business creating cause-inspired T-shirts that help support a range of non-profits.
To order shirts, go to this page on Selfless Tee's site and start by picking your model (men's or women's) and then your size. Selfless Tee's campaign for ProPublica will only run through May 2, so act now to make one of these tees your own.
Our Hottest Stories
- Big Investors Push for Auditors to Sign Financial Statements
- The Best Reporting on Federal Push to Militarize Local Police
- New York City Will Pay $10 Million to Settle Wrongful Conviction Case
- More Data to Be Withheld from Database of Physician Payments
- In California, Some Efforts to Toughen Oversight of Assisted Living Falter