Selfless Tee Offers ProPublica T-Shirts
We’re very happy to announce a partnership with the folks at Selfless Tee to produce ProPublica T-shirts.
The new T-shirt features a design by Ryan Grossman based on ProPublica's aspiration to do "journalism with moral force." Paul Steiger, ProPublica's editor-in-chief, has defined this as "journalism that shines a light on exploitation of the weak by the strong and on the failures of those with power to vindicate the trust placed in them."
Selfless Tee is the brainchild of two recent college graduates who won a grant in 2010 from the Pepsi Refresh Project, and have built a business creating cause-inspired T-shirts that help support a range of non-profits.
To order shirts, go to this page on Selfless Tee's site and start by picking your model (men's or women's) and then your size. Selfless Tee's campaign for ProPublica will only run through May 2, so act now to make one of these tees your own.
Our Hottest Stories
- Beyond Ratings: More Tools Coming to Pick Your Doctor
- Segregation Now
- Coming Monday: Revamped Podcast Launches With Guest Jim Dwyer
- Rocky Mountain High or Reefer Madness? Legal Pot in Colorado Comes with Risks
- Even After Doctors Are Sanctioned or Arrested, Medicare Keeps Paying
- Long After Sandy, Red Cross Post-Storm Spending Still a Black Box
- Shake-Up Inside Forensic Credentialing Org
- Brooklyn DA Moves to Free Man after Long-Buried Evidence Surfaces
- The U.S. Government: Paying to Undermine Internet Security, Not to Fix It
- What Newly Released Docs Tell Us About the IRS and How It Handles Dark Money Groups