We’re Experimenting with Pinterest. What Do You Think?
Everybody’s pinning. We want to know if you use the photo-sharing social network – and what you think of it.
Our thought is that the network is most useful as an easy-to-use bookmarking tool, a place to collect things you’d like to do in the future. That’s why we’ve arranged most of our boards according to medium, rather than topic.
But it’s still in its nascent stage, and we’re really just trying to figure out how we can make this thing useful for people.
That’s where you come in.
We’d love your feedback: What do you think? Which board are you most likely to follow? Would you rather see us focus on infographics or campaign finance? Do you use Pinterest, and if so – how?
You can either take the poll below, or leave your answers in the comment section. Either way, check out our boards, and let us know what you think.Pinterest
Our Hottest Stories
- Big Investors Push for Auditors to Sign Financial Statements
- Q&A: What Can U.S. Health Care Learn from the Ebola Outbreak?
- Report: Drillers Illegally Using Diesel Fuel to Frack
- Government Will Withhold One-Third of the Records from Database of Physician Payments
- What to Look For In Dueling Autopsies of Michael Brown
- New York City Will Pay $10 Million to Settle Wrongful Conviction Case
- The Best Reporting on Federal Push to Militarize Local Police
- Q&A: The Hidden Costs of Tobacco Debt
- Pro-Troop Charity Shoots Back
- In California, Some Efforts to Toughen Oversight of Assisted Living Falter