We’re Experimenting with Pinterest. What Do You Think?
Everybody’s pinning. We want to know if you use the photo-sharing social network – and what you think of it.
Our thought is that the network is most useful as an easy-to-use bookmarking tool, a place to collect things you’d like to do in the future. That’s why we’ve arranged most of our boards according to medium, rather than topic.
But it’s still in its nascent stage, and we’re really just trying to figure out how we can make this thing useful for people.
That’s where you come in.
We’d love your feedback: What do you think? Which board are you most likely to follow? Would you rather see us focus on infographics or campaign finance? Do you use Pinterest, and if so – how?
You can either take the poll below, or leave your answers in the comment section. Either way, check out our boards, and let us know what you think.Pinterest
Our Hottest Stories
- Meet the Online Tracking Device That is Virtually Impossible to Block
- California Halts Injection of Fracking Waste, Warning it May Be Contaminating Aquifers
- What We Learned Investigating Unpaid Internships
- Campus Sexual Assault: What Are Colleges Doing Wrong?
- Are Patient Privacy Laws Being Misused to Protect Medical Centers?
- Thank You for Your Service: How One Company Sues Soldiers Worldwide
- New York State of Fracking: A ProPublica Explainer
- Error: You Have No Payments from Pharma
- Even After Open Enrollment, Activity Remains Unexpectedly High on Federal Health Insurance Exchange
- Insta-Loophole: In Florida, High-Cost Lender Skirts the Law