We’re Experimenting with Pinterest. What Do You Think?
Everybody’s pinning. We want to know if you use the photo-sharing social network – and what you think of it.
Our thought is that the network is most useful as an easy-to-use bookmarking tool, a place to collect things you’d like to do in the future. That’s why we’ve arranged most of our boards according to medium, rather than topic.
But it’s still in its nascent stage, and we’re really just trying to figure out how we can make this thing useful for people.
That’s where you come in.
We’d love your feedback: What do you think? Which board are you most likely to follow? Would you rather see us focus on infographics or campaign finance? Do you use Pinterest, and if so – how?
You can either take the poll below, or leave your answers in the comment section. Either way, check out our boards, and let us know what you think.Pinterest
Our Hottest Stories
- Segregation Now
- Beyond Ratings: More Tools Coming to Pick Your Doctor
- Rocky Mountain High or Reefer Madness? Legal Pot in Colorado Comes with Risks
- Even After Doctors Are Sanctioned or Arrested, Medicare Keeps Paying
- Long After Sandy, Red Cross Post-Storm Spending Still a Black Box
- Shake-Up Inside Forensic Credentialing Org
- The U.S. Government: Paying to Undermine Internet Security, Not to Fix It
- Brooklyn DA Moves to Free Man after Long-Buried Evidence Surfaces
- How the Labor Department Has Let Companies Off the Hook for Unpaid Internships
- Labor Department Intervenes on Behalf of Hearst Interns