What Obama Probably Won’t Mention (But Should) in His State of the Union
President Obama is expected to focus on the economy, gun control and immigration among other issues during tonight’s State of the Union. We’ve rounded up coverage of topics he likely won’t address — but should.
President Obama is expected to focus on the economy, gun control and immigration among other issues during tonight's State of the Union address. But there are plenty of important issues the president is likely to leave out. We've rounded up reporting on some of those "silent" stories below. What do you think Obama should be addressing during the State of the Union?
#SOTUSilence: Stories Obama Should Speak To in the SOTU
Tweet us your suggestions with #SOTUsilence.
Our Hottest Stories
- In Desegregation Case, Judge Blasts School Officials and Justice Department
- Meet the Online Tracking Device That is Virtually Impossible to Block
- California Halts Injection of Fracking Waste, Warning it May Be Contaminating Aquifers
- What We Learned Investigating Unpaid Internships
- Who Advised Cuomo on Mortgage Industry Investigation? A Mortgage Lobbyist
- Thank You for Your Service: How One Company Sues Soldiers Worldwide
- Are Patient Privacy Laws Being Misused to Protect Medical Centers?
- New York State of Fracking: A ProPublica Explainer
- Error: You Have No Payments from Pharma
- Even After Open Enrollment, Activity Remains Unexpectedly High on Federal Health Insurance Exchange