What Obama Probably Won’t Mention (But Should) in His State of the Union
President Obama is expected to focus on the economy, gun control and immigration among other issues during tonight’s State of the Union. We’ve rounded up coverage of topics he likely won’t address — but should.
President Obama is expected to focus on the economy, gun control and immigration among other issues during tonight's State of the Union address. But there are plenty of important issues the president is likely to leave out. We've rounded up reporting on some of those "silent" stories below. What do you think Obama should be addressing during the State of the Union?
#SOTUSilence: Stories Obama Should Speak To in the SOTU
Tweet us your suggestions with #SOTUsilence.
Our Hottest Stories
- Segregation Now
- MIA In The War On Cancer: Where Are The Low-Cost Treatments?
- Long After Sandy, Red Cross Post-Storm Spending Still a Black Box
- Even After Doctors Are Sanctioned or Arrested, Medicare Keeps Paying
- Shake-Up Inside Forensic Credentialing Org
- The U.S. Government: Paying to Undermine Internet Security, Not to Fix It
- Republicans Say No to CDC Gun Violence Research
- Meet the Doctor Who Gave $1 Million of His Own Money to Keep His Gun Research Going