Would You Take Our Reader Survey?
This summer, ProPublica celebrated its fifth year of publishing. As we continue to strive for hard-hitting journalism that generates impact, we’d like to ask you to fill out our quick reader survey so we can better assess what’s worked, what hasn’t and how we can improve in the months and years to come.
The survey is anonymous and will take about 5-10 minutes to complete. You can fill it out here.
Thank you for your time and support. We value your feedback.
P.S. We continue as participants in Survey Monkey Contribute. If you designate ProPublica as your chosen cause, we get a 50-cent donation for every survey you complete.
Our Hottest Stories
- Segregation Now
- MIA In The War On Cancer: Where Are The Low-Cost Treatments?
- Long After Sandy, Red Cross Post-Storm Spending Still a Black Box
- Even After Doctors Are Sanctioned or Arrested, Medicare Keeps Paying
- Shake-Up Inside Forensic Credentialing Org
- The U.S. Government: Paying to Undermine Internet Security, Not to Fix It
- Republicans Say No to CDC Gun Violence Research
- Meet the Doctor Who Gave $1 Million of His Own Money to Keep His Gun Research Going