Video Preview of our Joint ‘Post Mortem’ Investigation
As we noted earlier this week, our joint "Post Mortem" investigation with NPR and FRONTLINE will be released on Tuesday, Feb. 1. Here’s a nearly 4-minute segment of the upcoming FRONTLINE documentary that will air in conjunction with A.C. Thompson's report and audio segments from NPR. California Watch's Ryan Gabrielson will publish additional stories later in the week. Please include #postmortem in any of your tweets about the video.
After the investigation has been published, the lead reporters on the project will hold a joint chat on Wednesday, Feb. 2 at noon Eastern/9a.m. Pacific to discuss their findings and answer any questions you might have. If you would like to participate, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll let you know how you can join the discussion.
ProPublica in the News
- 100 great things about America
- How ProPublica changed investigative reporting
- In Praise of ProPublica
- Making a market: How ProPublica blends news that wins Pulitzers with news that wins followers
- Scott Klein: News apps don't just tell a story, they tell your story
- ProPublica's outreach a welcome step toward "open-source" journalism
Latest Press Releases
- WDET’s Terry Parris Jr. to Become ProPublica’s New Community Editor
- ProPublica, the Lens Launch Multimedia Project on Coastal Loss in Louisiana
- ProPublica Hires Seattle Times’s Hannah Birch as Web Producer
- Robert Faturechi of LA Times to Cover Campaign Finance for ProPublica
- ProPublica and Obsidian HDS, the Developer of PharmaShine, to Cooperate on Dollars for Docs Data
- Cezary Podkul of Reuters to Cover Finance for ProPublica
Get Our Data and Reporting Tools
We frequently publish data, and reporting tools like tipsheets and guides.