National Association for Civilian Oversight of Law Enforcement Contribution to Oversight Award
The “Law and Disorder” series by ProPublica, PBS Frontline and the New Orleans Times-Picayune was awarded the 2012 National Association for Civilian Oversight of Law Enforcement Contribution to Oversight Award.
Safeguard the public interest.
Support ProPublica’s award-winning investigative journalism.
ProPublica in the News
- 100 great things about America
- How ProPublica changed investigative reporting
- In Praise of ProPublica
- Making a market: How ProPublica blends news that wins Pulitzers with news that wins followers
- Scott Klein: News apps don't just tell a story, they tell your story
- ProPublica's outreach a welcome step toward "open-source" journalism