Photo of the Day: A Chocolatey, Soupy Mess
As Gulf Coast residents await the results of the "top kill" attempt, the oil gushing from BP's underwater well continues to wreak havoc on the coastline. Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal toured the devastation off of Plaquemines Parish Wednesday. His profile is reflected in the chocolatey, soupy mess.
Check out our slideshow of photos from the Gulf oil spill, which we update daily.
The BP oil disaster in the Gulf has had untold health, economic and environmental effects.
Latest Posts on this Topic
Our Hottest Stories
- Segregation Now
- MIA In The War On Cancer: Where Are The Low-Cost Treatments?
- Long After Sandy, Red Cross Post-Storm Spending Still a Black Box
- Even After Doctors Are Sanctioned or Arrested, Medicare Keeps Paying
- The U.S. Government: Paying to Undermine Internet Security, Not to Fix It
- Shake-Up Inside Forensic Credentialing Org
- Republicans Say No to CDC Gun Violence Research
- Meet the Doctor Who Gave $1 Million of His Own Money to Keep His Gun Research Going
- Judge Tosses Retaliation Lawsuit by Fired N.Y. Fed Examiner