Answered: Why Two Obama Loyalists Lost Their Health Policies
Lack of kids’ dental benefits, other coverage gaps help “tank” couple’s Kaiser Permanente insurance plan — but so did contracts with California’s health insurance exchange.
The Rollout of the Affordable Care Act has been marred by glitches and political opposition.
Latest Stories in this Project
- Medicaid Programs Drowning in Backlog
- Judging Obamacare: How Do We Know If It’s a Success or Failure?
- Smoking Mad: Tobacco Users Caught Up in Insurer’s Obamacare 'Glitch'
- During Final Obamacare Push, Conservative Author Sees Little to Celebrate
- Many Unanswered Questions in Obamacare Enrollment Report
Our Hottest Stories
- Segregation Now
- Beyond Ratings: More Tools Coming to Pick Your Doctor
- Rocky Mountain High or Reefer Madness? Legal Pot in Colorado Comes with Risks
- Even After Doctors Are Sanctioned or Arrested, Medicare Keeps Paying
- Long After Sandy, Red Cross Post-Storm Spending Still a Black Box
- Shake-Up Inside Forensic Credentialing Org
- The U.S. Government: Paying to Undermine Internet Security, Not to Fix It
- Brooklyn DA Moves to Free Man after Long-Buried Evidence Surfaces
- How the Labor Department Has Let Companies Off the Hook for Unpaid Internships
- Labor Department Intervenes on Behalf of Hearst Interns