BP Texas Refinery Had Huge Toxic Release Just Before Gulf Blowout
Two weeks before the Gulf blowout, a BP refinery in Texas spewed tons of toxic chemicals into the air.
This article is part of an ongoing investigation:
The BP oil disaster in the Gulf has had untold health, economic and environmental effects.
Latest Stories in this Project
Our Hottest Stories
- Big Investors Push for Auditors to Sign Financial Statements
- The Best Reporting on Federal Push to Militarize Local Police
- New York City Will Pay $10 Million to Settle Wrongful Conviction Case
- More Data to Be Withheld from Database of Physician Payments
- In California, Some Efforts to Toughen Oversight of Assisted Living Falter