F.A.Q. on U.S. Aid to Egypt: Where Does the Money Go, And How Is It Spent?
With the Obama administration cutting off some U.S. aid to Egypt as the violence there continues, we’ve taken a step back to look at how much the U.S. gives Egypt and what those billions have bought.
Our Hottest Stories
- Beyond Ratings: More Tools Coming to Pick Your Doctor
- Coming Monday: Revamped Podcast Launches With Guest Jim Dwyer
- Rocky Mountain High or Reefer Madness? Legal Pot in Colorado Comes with Risks
- Long After Sandy, Red Cross Post-Storm Spending Still a Black Box
- Shake-Up Inside Forensic Credentialing Org
- Brooklyn DA Moves to Free Man after Long-Buried Evidence Surfaces
- The U.S. Government: Paying to Undermine Internet Security, Not to Fix It
- Brooklyn Man Walks Out of Court, Cleared of Murder After 24 Years in Prison
- Labor Department Intervenes on Behalf of Hearst Interns
- How the Labor Department Has Let Companies Off the Hook for Unpaid Internships