Finders Weepers: Early Bain Disputes Cast New Light on Its Business
Romney’s private equity firm battled with brokers, also asked them to find healthy companies, not just turnarounds.
ProPublica is following the money and exploring campaign issues you won't read about elsewhere.
Latest Stories in this Project
- New IRS Rules on Dark Money Likely Won't Be Ready Before 2016 Election
- Secret Donors Behind Some Super PACs Funneling Millions into Midterms
- A Kansas Group's Push to Oust Judges Reveals a Gap in Campaign Finance Rules
- In Wisconsin, Dark Money Got a Mining Company What It Wanted
- Cuomo Has Raised Millions Through Loophole He Pledged to Close