Finders Weepers: Early Bain Disputes Cast New Light on Its Business
Romney’s private equity firm battled with brokers, also asked them to find healthy companies, not just turnarounds.
ProPublica is following the money and exploring campaign issues in the 2012 election you won't read about elsewhere.
Latest Stories in this Project
- Secret Donors Behind Some Super PACs Funneling Millions into Midterms
- A Kansas Group's Push to Oust Judges Reveals a Gap in Campaign Finance Rules
- In Wisconsin, Dark Money Got a Mining Company What It Wanted
- Cuomo Has Raised Millions Through Loophole He Pledged to Close
- IRS Delays New Rules for Dark Money Groups