Stricter Regulation of Formaldehyde Remains Uncertain Despite Carcinogen Ruling
The Department of Health and Human Services has classified formaldehyde as “a known carcinogen,” but it remains to be seen if the new designation will lead to tighter U.S. formaldehyde regulations.
Our Hottest Stories
- In Desegregation Case, Judge Blasts School Officials and Justice Department
- Meet the Online Tracking Device That is Virtually Impossible to Block
- California Halts Injection of Fracking Waste, Warning it May Be Contaminating Aquifers
- U.S. Taxpayers Are Subsidizing Defense of Alleged Killers of Palestinian Teen
- Who Advised Cuomo on Mortgage Industry Investigation? A Mortgage Lobbyist
- Why Are Obstetricians Among the Top Billers for Group Psychotherapy in Illinois?
- New York State of Fracking: A ProPublica Explainer
- Fanny Pack Mixup Unravels Massive Medicare Fraud Scheme
- Error: You Have No Payments from Pharma
- New York State to Pay Millions in Wrongful Conviction Case