Homeland Security Has Spent $430 Million on Radios Its Employees Don’t Know How to Use
Only one of 479 Department of Homeland Security employees surveyed were able to find the designated secure channel on their radios.
Our Hottest Stories
- In Desegregation Case, Judge Blasts School Officials and Justice Department
- Meet the Online Tracking Device That is Virtually Impossible to Block
- California Halts Injection of Fracking Waste, Warning it May Be Contaminating Aquifers
- What We Learned Investigating Unpaid Internships
- Who Advised Cuomo on Mortgage Industry Investigation? A Mortgage Lobbyist
- Why Are Obstetricians Among the Top Billers for Group Psychotherapy in Illinois?
- Are Patient Privacy Laws Being Misused to Protect Medical Centers?
- New York State of Fracking: A ProPublica Explainer
- Even After Open Enrollment, Activity Remains Unexpectedly High on Federal Health Insurance Exchange
- Fanny Pack Mixup Unravels Massive Medicare Fraud Scheme