How Low Will Health Care Enrollments Be? Here’s What to Watch For
Just a fraction of the 500,000 people expected to enroll in Obamacare via the new health exchanges have done so, according to media reports anticipating the official numbers. But there’s more to the story.
The Rollout of the Affordable Care Act has been marred by glitches and political opposition.
Latest Stories in this Project
- Even After Open Enrollment, Activity Remains Unexpectedly High on Federal Health Insurance Exchange
- Medicaid Programs Drowning in Backlog
- Judging Obamacare: How Do We Know If It’s a Success or Failure?
- Smoking Mad: Tobacco Users Caught Up in Insurer’s Obamacare 'Glitch'
- During Final Obamacare Push, Conservative Author Sees Little to Celebrate
Our Hottest Stories
- Big Investors Push for Auditors to Sign Financial Statements
- What to Look For In Dueling Autopsies of Michael Brown
- The Best Reporting on Federal Push to Militarize Local Police
- New York City Will Pay $10 Million to Settle Wrongful Conviction Case
- Q&A: The Hidden Costs of Tobacco Debt
- In California, Some Efforts to Toughen Oversight of Assisted Living Falter
- More Data to Be Withheld from Database of Physician Payments