How Low Will Health Care Enrollments Be? Here’s What to Watch For
Just a fraction of the 500,000 people expected to enroll in Obamacare via the new health exchanges have done so, according to media reports anticipating the official numbers. But there’s more to the story.
The Rollout of the Affordable Care Act has been marred by glitches and political opposition.
Latest Stories in this Project
- Medicaid Programs Drowning in Backlog
- Judging Obamacare: How Do We Know If It’s a Success or Failure?
- Smoking Mad: Tobacco Users Caught Up in Insurer’s Obamacare 'Glitch'
- During Final Obamacare Push, Conservative Author Sees Little to Celebrate
- Many Unanswered Questions in Obamacare Enrollment Report
Our Hottest Stories
- Beyond Ratings: More Tools Coming to Pick Your Doctor
- Segregation Now
- Rocky Mountain High or Reefer Madness? Legal Pot in Colorado Comes with Risks
- Even After Doctors Are Sanctioned or Arrested, Medicare Keeps Paying
- Long After Sandy, Red Cross Post-Storm Spending Still a Black Box
- Shake-Up Inside Forensic Credentialing Org
- Brooklyn DA Moves to Free Man after Long-Buried Evidence Surfaces
- The U.S. Government: Paying to Undermine Internet Security, Not to Fix It
- Brooklyn Man Walks Out of Court, Cleared of Murder After 24 Years in Prison
- What Newly Released Docs Tell Us About the IRS and How It Handles Dark Money Groups