How the New Yorker’s Ryan Lizza Became a Mistaken Poster Boy for Obamacare
“It was the Twitter equivalent of blurbing a book using the one positive line from a review that actually trashed the book,” the Washington correspondent says.
The Rollout of the Affordable Care Act has been marred by glitches and political opposition.
Latest Stories in this Project
- A Closer Look: I’m Not (Just) Your Paperboy
- The Time a Newspaper Stared Down the Country's Largest Advertiser
- Let The Game of Whack-A-Mole Begin: Feds Put Forward New Payday Rules
- How Crowdsourcing Helped Bring Red Cross Problems to Light
- ‘How Did You Start Investigating the Red Cross’: A Q & A With ProPublica Reporters