How the New Yorker’s Ryan Lizza Became a Mistaken Poster Boy for Obamacare
“It was the Twitter equivalent of blurbing a book using the one positive line from a review that actually trashed the book,” the Washington correspondent says.
The Rollout of the Affordable Care Act has been marred by glitches and political opposition.
Latest Stories in this Project
- For the Next Attorney General, a Modest Suggestion: Fix Presidential Pardons
- Dollars for Dudes: Almost No Women Among Medical Industry's Top-Paid Speakers, Consultants
- Analysis: Government's New Doctor Payments Website Worthy of a Recall
- Paying Jabbar Collins $10 Million Doesn’t Address Problems With Prosecutors
- A Closer Look: Three Golden Ages of Journalism?