Interior Secretary Moves to Tighten Rules Over Sale of Wild Horses
In response to a ProPublica investigation questioning the disposition of more than 1,700 wild horses purchased by a Colorado man since 2009, the Bureau of Land Management will make it harder for people to purchase large numbers of horses at once.
Our Hottest Stories
- Segregation Now
- MIA In The War On Cancer: Where Are The Low-Cost Treatments?
- Long After Sandy, Red Cross Post-Storm Spending Still a Black Box
- Even After Doctors Are Sanctioned or Arrested, Medicare Keeps Paying
- The U.S. Government: Paying to Undermine Internet Security, Not to Fix It
- Shake-Up Inside Forensic Credentialing Org
- Republicans Say No to CDC Gun Violence Research
- Meet the Doctor Who Gave $1 Million of His Own Money to Keep His Gun Research Going