IRS Office That Targeted Tea Party Also Disclosed Confidential Docs From Conservative Groups
The IRS’s Cincinnati office last year sent ProPublica the unapproved applications for several conservative groups.
ProPublica is following the money and exploring campaign issues in the 2012 election you won't read about elsewhere.
Latest Stories in this Project
Our Hottest Stories
- In Desegregation Case, Judge Blasts School Officials and Justice Department
- Meet the Online Tracking Device That is Virtually Impossible to Block
- California Halts Injection of Fracking Waste, Warning it May Be Contaminating Aquifers
- What We Learned Investigating Unpaid Internships
- Who Advised Cuomo on Mortgage Industry Investigation? A Mortgage Lobbyist
- Why Are Obstetricians Among the Top Billers for Group Psychotherapy in Illinois?
- Are Patient Privacy Laws Being Misused to Protect Medical Centers?
- New York State of Fracking: A ProPublica Explainer
- Even After Open Enrollment, Activity Remains Unexpectedly High on Federal Health Insurance Exchange
- Fanny Pack Mixup Unravels Massive Medicare Fraud Scheme