All the Missing Horses: What Happened to the Wild Horses Tom Davis Bought From the Gov’t?
The main buyer from a federal program designed to protect wild horses is a Colorado man who advocates slaughter. He’s bought more than 1,700 since 2009, but won’t say where they are.
Our Hottest Stories
- Meet the Online Tracking Device That is Virtually Impossible to Block
- Campus Sexual Assault: What Are Colleges Doing Wrong?
- What We Learned Investigating Unpaid Internships
- Are Patient Privacy Laws Being Misused to Protect Medical Centers?
- Thank You for Your Service: How One Company Sues Soldiers Worldwide
- New York State of Fracking: A ProPublica Explainer
- Even After Open Enrollment, Activity Remains Unexpectedly High on Federal Health Insurance Exchange
- Error: You Have No Payments from Pharma
- Lobbyists Bidding to Block Government Regs Set Sights on Secretive White House Office
- Insta-Loophole: In Florida, High-Cost Lender Skirts the Law