All the Missing Horses: What Happened to the Wild Horses Tom Davis Bought From the Gov’t?
The main buyer from a federal program designed to protect wild horses is a Colorado man who advocates slaughter. He’s bought more than 1,700 since 2009, but won’t say where they are.
Our Hottest Stories
- In Desegregation Case, Judge Blasts School Officials and Justice Department
- Meet the Online Tracking Device That is Virtually Impossible to Block
- California Halts Injection of Fracking Waste, Warning it May Be Contaminating Aquifers
- U.S. Taxpayers Are Subsidizing Defense of Alleged Killers of Palestinian Teen
- What We Learned Investigating Unpaid Internships
- Who Advised Cuomo on Mortgage Industry Investigation? A Mortgage Lobbyist
- Why Are Obstetricians Among the Top Billers for Group Psychotherapy in Illinois?
- New York State of Fracking: A ProPublica Explainer
- Fanny Pack Mixup Unravels Massive Medicare Fraud Scheme
- Error: You Have No Payments from Pharma