FBI Was Warned Years in Advance of Mumbai Attacker’s Terror Ties
Three years before the Mumbai attack, the U.S. was warned that a key figure in the plot had terror ties.
The Mumbai terror attacks have revealed evidence of the extent of the ties of Pakistani intelligence to terrorist groups and the flaws in the U.S fight against Pakistan-based terror.
Latest Stories in this Project
- Terror Group Recruits From Pakistan’s 'Best and Brightest'
- Four Disturbing Questions About the Mumbai Terror Attack
- Judge Gives American 35 Years for Plotting Deadly Mumbai Terror Attack
- The American Behind India’s 9/11 -- And How U.S. Botched Chances to Stop Him
- Support for Mumbai Terror Group Lands Chicagoan 14-Year Prison Term
Our Hottest Stories
- Segregation Now
- Beyond Ratings: More Tools Coming to Pick Your Doctor
- Even After Doctors Are Sanctioned or Arrested, Medicare Keeps Paying
- Long After Sandy, Red Cross Post-Storm Spending Still a Black Box
- Shake-Up Inside Forensic Credentialing Org
- Brooklyn DA Moves to Free Man after Long-Buried Evidence Surfaces
- The U.S. Government: Paying to Undermine Internet Security, Not to Fix It
- How the Labor Department Has Let Companies Off the Hook for Unpaid Internships
- What Newly Released Docs Tell Us About the IRS and How It Handles Dark Money Groups
- Labor Department Intervenes on Behalf of Hearst Interns