Obama Administration’s Drone Death Figures Don’t Add Up
Administration officials often claim few or no civilian deaths from drone strikes in Pakistan, but are their own accounts consistent?
This article is part of an ongoing investigation:
ProPublica is covering the U.S.' expanding – and often secret – targeted killing program.
Latest Stories in this Project
- 6 Months After Obama Promised to Divulge More on Drones, Here’s What We Still Don’t Know
- Drone Makers Gather to Defend Their Much-Maligned Machines
- Does the U.S. Pay Families When Drones Kill Innocent Yemenis?
- Who Are We at War With? That’s Classified
- Boy’s Death in Drone Strike Tests Obama’s Transparency Pledge
Our Hottest Stories
- Segregation Now
- Long After Sandy, Red Cross Post-Storm Spending Still a Black Box
- Even After Doctors Are Sanctioned or Arrested, Medicare Keeps Paying
- How the Labor Department Has Let Companies Off the Hook for Unpaid Internships
- Shake-Up Inside Forensic Credentialing Org
- The U.S. Government: Paying to Undermine Internet Security, Not to Fix It
- Meet the Doctor Who Gave $1 Million of His Own Money to Keep His Gun Research Going
- Republicans Say No to CDC Gun Violence Research
- What Newly Released Docs Tell Us About the IRS and How It Handles Dark Money Groups
- Medicaid Programs Drowning in Backlog