Obama Administration’s Drone Death Figures Don’t Add Up
Administration officials often claim few or no civilian deaths from drone strikes in Pakistan, but are their own accounts consistent?
This article is part of an ongoing investigation:
ProPublica is covering the U.S.' expanding – and often secret – targeted killing program.
Latest Stories in this Project
- 6 Months After Obama Promised to Divulge More on Drones, Here’s What We Still Don’t Know
- Drone Makers Gather to Defend Their Much-Maligned Machines
- Does the U.S. Pay Families When Drones Kill Innocent Yemenis?
- Who Are We at War With? That’s Classified
- Boy’s Death in Drone Strike Tests Obama’s Transparency Pledge