Obama Administration’s Drone Death Figures Don’t Add Up
Administration officials often claim few or no civilian deaths from drone strikes in Pakistan, but are their own accounts consistent?
This article is part of an ongoing investigation:
ProPublica is covering the U.S.' expanding – and often secret – targeted killing program.
Latest Stories in this Project
- 6 Months After Obama Promised to Divulge More on Drones, Here’s What We Still Don’t Know
- Drone Makers Gather to Defend Their Much-Maligned Machines
- Does the U.S. Pay Families When Drones Kill Innocent Yemenis?
- Who Are We at War With? That’s Classified
- Boy’s Death in Drone Strike Tests Obama’s Transparency Pledge
Our Hottest Stories
- In Desegregation Case, Judge Blasts School Officials and Justice Department
- Meet the Online Tracking Device That is Virtually Impossible to Block
- California Halts Injection of Fracking Waste, Warning it May Be Contaminating Aquifers
- U.S. Taxpayers Are Subsidizing Defense of Alleged Killers of Palestinian Teen
- What We Learned Investigating Unpaid Internships
- Who Advised Cuomo on Mortgage Industry Investigation? A Mortgage Lobbyist
- Why Are Obstetricians Among the Top Billers for Group Psychotherapy in Illinois?
- New York State of Fracking: A ProPublica Explainer
- Fanny Pack Mixup Unravels Massive Medicare Fraud Scheme
- Error: You Have No Payments from Pharma