Dollars for Docs: Who’s On Pharma’s Top-Paid List?
A review of the highest-earning physicians in ProPublica’s Dollars for Docs database offers insight into why some medical professionals are drawn to the lucrative sideline of public speaking to promote favored drugs.
ProPublica is tracking the financial ties between doctors and medical companies.
Latest Stories in this Project
- Why Pharma Payments to Doctors Were So Hard to Parse
- Vying for Market Share, Companies Heavily Promote 'Me Too' Drugs
- Methodology for Calculating Company Payments to Doctors
- Dollars for Dudes: Almost No Women Among Medical Industry's Top-Paid Speakers, Consultants
- $1.1 Billion in Drug, Device Payments to Doctors Not Included in New Federal Database