Dollars for Docs: Who’s On Pharma’s Top-Paid List?
A review of the highest-earning physicians in ProPublica’s Dollars for Docs database offers insight into why some medical professionals are drawn to the lucrative sideline of public speaking to promote favored drugs.
ProPublica is tracking the financial ties between doctors and medical companies.
Latest Stories in this Project
- Government Will Withhold One-Third of the Records from Database of Physician Payments
- Glitch Prompts Temporary Shutdown of Pharma Payment Verification System
- Podcast: What to Look for in Federal Release of Payments From Big Pharma
- Error: You Have No Payments from Pharma
- Leaders of Teaching Hospitals Have Close Ties to Drug Companies, Study Shows
Our Hottest Stories
- Big Investors Push for Auditors to Sign Financial Statements
- What to Look For In Dueling Autopsies of Michael Brown
- The Best Reporting on Federal Push to Militarize Local Police
- New York City Will Pay $10 Million to Settle Wrongful Conviction Case
- Q&A: The Hidden Costs of Tobacco Debt
- In California, Some Efforts to Toughen Oversight of Assisted Living Falter
- More Data to Be Withheld from Database of Physician Payments