American Pain Foundation Shuts Down as Senators Launch Investigation of Prescription Narcotics
Sens. Baucus and Grassley demand evidence of financial support from the drug industry to nonprofit groups that advocate use of opioid painkillers, including the newly defunct American Pain Foundation.
ProPublica is tracking the financial ties between doctors and medical companies.
Latest Stories in this Project
- Dollars for Dudes: Almost No Women Among Medical Industry's Top-Paid Speakers, Consultants
- What to be Wary of in the Govt's New Site Detailing Industry Money to Docs
- What We've Learned From Four Years of Diving Into Dollars for Docs
- Government Will Withhold One-Third of the Records from Database of Physician Payments
- Glitch Prompts Temporary Shutdown of Pharma Payment Verification System