American Pain Foundation Shuts Down as Senators Launch Investigation of Prescription Narcotics
Sens. Baucus and Grassley demand evidence of financial support from the drug industry to nonprofit groups that advocate use of opioid painkillers, including the newly defunct American Pain Foundation.
ProPublica is tracking the financial ties between doctors and medical companies.
Latest Stories in this Project
- Government Will Withhold One-Third of the Records from Database of Physician Payments
- Glitch Prompts Temporary Shutdown of Pharma Payment Verification System
- Podcast: What to Look for in Federal Release of Payments From Big Pharma
- Error: You Have No Payments from Pharma
- Leaders of Teaching Hospitals Have Close Ties to Drug Companies, Study Shows