The Best Reporting on Guns in America
In the wake of last week’s shooting, we’ve laid out the most revealing reporting about guns.
This article is part of an ongoing investigation:
We're probing the policy and politics of guns in America.
Latest Stories in this Project
- The Best Reporting on Children with Post-Traumatic Stress
- Myth vs. Fact: Violence and Mental Health
- Democrats Push to Restart CDC Funding for Gun Violence Research
- Why Don’t We Know How Many People Are Shot Each Year in America?
- Meet the Doctor Who Gave $1 Million of His Own Money to Keep His Gun Research Going
Our Hottest Stories
- Meet the Online Tracking Device That is Virtually Impossible to Block
- Campus Sexual Assault: What Are Colleges Doing Wrong?
- What We Learned Investigating Unpaid Internships
- Are Patient Privacy Laws Being Misused to Protect Medical Centers?
- Thank You for Your Service: How One Company Sues Soldiers Worldwide
- Lobbyists Bidding to Block Government Regs Set Sights on Secretive White House Office
- Even After Open Enrollment, Activity Remains Unexpectedly High on Federal Health Insurance Exchange
- New York State of Fracking: A ProPublica Explainer
- Error: You Have No Payments from Pharma
- Insta-Loophole: In Florida, High-Cost Lender Skirts the Law