The Expendables: How the Temps Who Power Corporate Giants Are Getting Crushed
America is now dotted with “temp towns” – places where it’s difficult to find blue-collar work except through a temp agency and where workers often suffer lost wages, no benefits and high injury rates.
The growth of temp work following the Great Recession is harming workers and burdening the economy as a whole.
Latest Stories in this Project
- California Legislature Passes Bill to Protect Temp Workers
- Senator Asks OSHA About Temp Worker Buried Alive In Sugar
- Sugar Plant Removed Safety Device 13 Days before Temp Worker’s Death
- Hummus Maker Warned of 'Extreme Safety Risk' Before Temp Worker’s Death
- California Considers Bill to Protect Temp Workers