Two Dark Money Groups Outspending All Super PACs Combined
Karl Rove’s Crossroads GPS and Americans for Prosperity, a group backed by the Koch brothers, have put almost $60 million so far into ads to influence the presidential race, an analysis of new spending estimates shows.
ProPublica is following the money and exploring campaign issues in the 2012 election you won't read about elsewhere.
Latest Stories in this Project
- Secret Donors Behind Some Super PACs Funneling Millions into Midterms
- A Kansas Group's Push to Oust Judges Reveals a Gap in Campaign Finance Rules
- In Wisconsin, Dark Money Got a Mining Company What It Wanted
- Cuomo Has Raised Millions Through Loophole He Pledged to Close
- IRS Delays New Rules for Dark Money Groups