ICRC report, dated February 2007, on the treatment of fourteen "high value detainees" in CIA custody. The leaked report was first published by the New York Review of Books.
This solicitation from the Republican National Committee, seemingly masquerading as an official 2010 US Census survey, gets people's attention -- including that of a ProPublica editor, and of a New York congresswoman.
Safeguard the public interest.
Support ProPublica’s award-winning investigative journalism.
Latest Tools and Data
- The Human Toll of Flashbangs
- Open Payments Explorer: How Much Industry Money Goes to Doctors and Teaching Hospitals
- A National Survey of School Desegregation Orders
- Inside the Firewall: Tracking the News That China Blocks
- Timeline: The Tortured History of the Senate’s Torture Report
- Louisiana’s Moon Shot
- Will My Obamacare Health Plan Costs Go Up?
- Crude Connections: Where Do Trains Carry Crude Oil?
- The Millions New York Counties Coulda Got
- Losing Ground: Southeast Louisiana is Disappearing, Quickly