ICRC report, dated February 2007, on the treatment of fourteen "high value detainees" in CIA custody. The leaked report was first published by the New York Review of Books.
This solicitation from the Republican National Committee, seemingly masquerading as an official 2010 US Census survey, gets people's attention -- including that of a ProPublica editor, and of a New York congresswoman.
Safeguard the public interest.
Support ProPublica’s award-winning investigative journalism.
Latest Tools and Data
- Losing Ground: Southeast Louisiana is Disappearing, Quickly
- Timeline: The Tortured History of the Senate’s Torture Report
- Tobacco Bonds May Be Dangerous to Your State’s Financial Health
- A Disappearing Planet
- The NSA Revelations All in One Chart
- Can Schools in Your State Pin Kids Down? Probably.
- Restraint Techniques
- Ambulances for Dialysis Patients on Rise
- Where Do the Guns Traced in Your State Come From?
- Treatment Tracker