ICRC report, dated February 2007, on the treatment of fourteen "high value detainees" in CIA custody. The leaked report was first published by the New York Review of Books.
This solicitation from the Republican National Committee, seemingly masquerading as an official 2010 US Census survey, gets people's attention -- including that of a ProPublica editor, and of a New York congresswoman.
Safeguard the public interest.
Support ProPublica’s award-winning investigative journalism.
Latest Tools and Data
- New Dollars for Docs
- Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas, While Water Supplies Last
- Killing the Colorado: Explore the River
- Cruise Control
- Boondoggle HQ
- Money as a Weapons System
- NSA Surveillance Lawsuit Tracker
- Workers’ Comp Benefits: How Much is a Limb Worth?
- Employers Complain of Rising Premiums, But Workers’ Comp Is at 25-Year Low
- Workers’ Compensation Reforms by State