ICRC report, dated February 2007, on the treatment of fourteen "high value detainees" in CIA custody. The leaked report was first published by the New York Review of Books.
This solicitation from the Republican National Committee, seemingly masquerading as an official 2010 US Census survey, gets people's attention -- including that of a ProPublica editor, and of a New York congresswoman.
Safeguard the public interest.
Support ProPublica’s award-winning investigative journalism.
Latest Tools and Data
- Workers’ Comp Benefits: How Much is a Limb Worth?
- Employers Complain of Rising Premiums, But Workers’ Comp Is at 25-Year Low
- Workers’ Compensation Reforms by State
- Over 1,100 Health Data Breaches, but Few Fines
- The Human Toll of Flashbangs
- Open Payments Explorer: How Much Industry Money Goes to Doctors and Teaching Hospitals
- A National Survey of School Desegregation Orders
- Inside the Firewall: Tracking the News That China Blocks
- Timeline: The Tortured History of the Senate’s Torture Report
- Louisiana’s Moon Shot