A.C. Thompson on New Orleans Police Indictments
ProPublica reporter A.C. Thompson discusses the recent indictments of five current or former New Orleans police officers in connection with events surrounding the death of Henry Glover.
Thompson has been writing about the Glover case since 2008 and his stories have won recognition from several journalism organizations, including the Goldsmith Awards and Investigative Reporters and Editors. In this interview, Thompson discusses what is known about the shooting of Glover, the possibility that more police officers might know more than they are saying, the burning of Glover’s body, and why he has been so diligently reporting on this incident.
Related stories include:
Our Hottest Stories
- Segregation Now
- MIA In The War On Cancer: Where Are The Low-Cost Treatments?
- Long After Sandy, Red Cross Post-Storm Spending Still a Black Box
- Even After Doctors Are Sanctioned or Arrested, Medicare Keeps Paying
- The U.S. Government: Paying to Undermine Internet Security, Not to Fix It
- Shake-Up Inside Forensic Credentialing Org
- Republicans Say No to CDC Gun Violence Research
- Meet the Doctor Who Gave $1 Million of His Own Money to Keep His Gun Research Going