We welcome your comments and suggestions. Here’s a list of ways to reach us and get involved in ProPublica’s coverage.
To contact reporters, see our staff list.
Story Ideas & Suggestions:
Contact Minhee Cho, Director of Public Relations: email@example.com
To write or phone us:
155 Avenue of the Americas
New York, N.Y. 10013
Safeguard the public interest.
Support ProPublica’s award-winning investigative journalism.
ProPublica in the News
- ProPublica Finds a Side Effect of Transparency -- and is Transparent About What it Found
- It's Time for News Organizations to Embrace Creative Commons
- Two Rival Reporters Team Up to Produce One Incredible Story
- Keep the Flame Lit for Investigative Journalism
- How National News Organizations Can Help Strengthen Local News Networks
- Click Here to Become a Source: Crowdsourcing in Journalism Gets a Boost
Latest Press Releases
- Peter Elkind and Nick Varchaver to Join ProPublica Staff
- Reporter Ken Armstrong to Join ProPublica
- ProPublica Illinois Announces More Hires
- ProPublica Illinois Announces Additional News Hires
- ProPublica Hires Reporter Hannah Dreier to Cover Immigration
- ProPublica Illinois Builds News Staff with Three Noted Journalists