Our Latest Kindle Single: The Wall Street Money Machine
ProPublica’s Pulitzer Prize-winning investigation into how Wall Street exacerbated the housing market collapse is now available as a Kindle Single. This new version of the series compiles the three main “Wall Street Money Machine” stories into a single narrative that shows how banks and hedge funds maneuvered the market to keep their own bonuses and profits coming.
The Kindle Single version has other elements of the investigation, including the “Welcome to CDO World” comic strip and a key graphic that accompanied the series. Finally, it also has a special introduction about the genesis of the series and how the reporters, Jesse Eisinger and Jake Bernstein, put the pieces of the puzzle together.
We’ve also set up a special page on our site that features all of the ProPublica investigations that are available as Kindle Singles.
A convenience fee of $.99 applies if you would like to download the “Wall Street Money Machine” to your Kindle or the Kindle app on your e-reader.
ProPublica in the News
- ProPublica Finds a Side Effect of Transparency -- and is Transparent About What it Found
- It's Time for News Organizations to Embrace Creative Commons
- Two Rival Reporters Team Up to Produce One Incredible Story
- Keep the Flame Lit for Investigative Journalism
- How National News Organizations Can Help Strengthen Local News Networks
- Click Here to Become a Source: Crowdsourcing in Journalism Gets a Boost
Latest Press Releases
- Reporter Pamela Colloff to Write Jointly for ProPublica and The New York Times Magazine
- ProPublica Launches Health Care API with Data from Major Investigations
- Alexandra Zayas to Join ProPublica as Senior Editor
- Talia Buford to Cover Disparities in Environmental Impacts for ProPublica
- Louise Kiernan Named Editor-in-Chief of ProPublica Illinois
- Report to Stakeholders, January-April 2016 (PDF)
- 2015 Annual Report (PDF)
- Report to Stakeholders, May-August 2015 (PDF)
- Annual Report on Form 990, 2014 (PDF)
- 2014 Financial Statements for Pro Publica, Inc. (PDF)
- Report to Stakeholders, January-April 2015 (PDF)
- 2014 Annual Report (PDF)
- Report to Stakeholders, September 2014 (PDF)
Get Our Data and Reporting Tools
We frequently publish data, and reporting tools like tipsheets and guides.