ProPublica Wins 4 Awards from Deadline Club
The Deadline Club annnounced at its awards ceremony Monday that ProPublica had won in four categories:
- Digital Innovation, for "The Prescribers," by Tracy Weber, Charles Ornstein, Jennifer LaFleur, Jeff Larson and Lena Groeger;
- Business Feature, for "Life and Death in Assisted Living," by A.C. Thompson and Jonathan Jones;
- Newspaper or Digital Local News Reporting, for "After the Flood," by Al Shaw, Theodoric Meyer, Jeff Larson and Christie Thompson; and
- Minority Focus, for "Temp Land," by Michael Grabell.
Congrats to all of last night's winners.
ProPublica in the News
- 100 great things about America
- How ProPublica changed investigative reporting
- In Praise of ProPublica
- Making a market: How ProPublica blends news that wins Pulitzers with news that wins followers
- Scott Klein: News apps don't just tell a story, they tell your story
- ProPublica's outreach a welcome step toward "open-source" journalism
Latest Press Releases
- ProPublica to Host Talk with VICE News Journalist Jason Leopold at Rutgers University
- Rob Weychert to Join ProPublica as Editorial Experience Designer
- Forums at Washington Univ. & New America to Focus on ProPublica’s “Color of Debt,” Policy Solutions
- Celeste LeCompte Named ProPublica’s Director of Business Development
- Annie Waldman to Cover Education for ProPublica
- Adam Harris to Join ProPublica as Assistant Social Editor
Get Our Data and Reporting Tools
We frequently publish data, and reporting tools like tipsheets and guides.