ProPublica Wins 4 Awards from Deadline Club
The Deadline Club annnounced at its awards ceremony Monday that ProPublica had won in four categories:
- Digital Innovation, for "The Prescribers," by Tracy Weber, Charles Ornstein, Jennifer LaFleur, Jeff Larson and Lena Groeger;
- Business Feature, for "Life and Death in Assisted Living," by A.C. Thompson and Jonathan Jones;
- Newspaper or Digital Local News Reporting, for "After the Flood," by Al Shaw, Theodoric Meyer, Jeff Larson and Christie Thompson; and
- Minority Focus, for "Temp Land," by Michael Grabell.
Congrats to all of last night's winners.
ProPublica in the News
- 100 great things about America
- How ProPublica changed investigative reporting
- In Praise of ProPublica
- Making a market: How ProPublica blends news that wins Pulitzers with news that wins followers
- Scott Klein: News apps don't just tell a story, they tell your story
- ProPublica's outreach a welcome step toward "open-source" journalism
Latest Press Releases
- ProPublica, Virginian-Pilot Convening Asks: Has Agent Orange Hurt the Children of Vietnam Vets?
- ProPublica, University of Virginia to Host Talk About Reporting on Rape
- ProPublica to Host Washington, D.C. Forum on Nation’s Broken Patient Safety System
- ProPublica Will Run Campaign Finance API with Updates in Real Time
- ProPublica to Host Talk with VICE News Journalist Jason Leopold at Rutgers University
- Rob Weychert to Join ProPublica as Editorial Experience Designer
- Report to Stakeholders, January-April 2016 (PDF)
- 2015 Annual Report (PDF)
- Report to Stakeholders, May-August 2015 (PDF)
- Annual Report on Form 990, 2014 (PDF)
- 2014 Financial Statements for Pro Publica, Inc. (PDF)
- Report to Stakeholders, January-April 2015 (PDF)
- 2014 Annual Report (PDF)
- Report to Stakeholders, September 2014 (PDF)
Get Our Data and Reporting Tools
We frequently publish data, and reporting tools like tipsheets and guides.