Stealing Our Stories Just Got Easier
With the redesign of our site , we've made it even easier for you to reprint our stories for free. Now all you have to do is click the "Republish" button below each story headline and follow the instructions.
When you click on the button, you'll also get the HTML for the story, so you can cut and paste it right onto your site.
We're covered under a Creative Commons  license and our basic rules remain the same -- the content is free, but you have to credit us, include all the links in the story, and you cannot edit the piece. Here are the details. 
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our communications guy Mike Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org . And thanks again for not breaking the law.
Update (11:45am): Thanks to the HuffPost Investigative Fund  for the idea of allowing readers to grab the HTML itself.
ProPublica in the News
- 100 great things about America
- How ProPublica changed investigative reporting
- In Praise of ProPublica
- Making a market: How ProPublica blends news that wins Pulitzers with news that wins followers
- Scott Klein: News apps don't just tell a story, they tell your story
- ProPublica's outreach a welcome step toward "open-source" journalism
Latest Press Releases
- ProPublica, Virginian-Pilot Convening Asks: Has Agent Orange Hurt the Children of Vietnam Vets?
- ProPublica, University of Virginia to Host Talk About Reporting on Rape
- ProPublica to Host Washington, D.C. Forum on Nation’s Broken Patient Safety System
- ProPublica Will Run Campaign Finance API with Updates in Real Time
- ProPublica to Host Talk with VICE News Journalist Jason Leopold at Rutgers University
- Rob Weychert to Join ProPublica as Editorial Experience Designer
- Report to Stakeholders, January-April 2016 (PDF)
- 2015 Annual Report (PDF)
- Report to Stakeholders, May-August 2015 (PDF)
- Annual Report on Form 990, 2014 (PDF)
- 2014 Financial Statements for Pro Publica, Inc. (PDF)
- Report to Stakeholders, January-April 2015 (PDF)
- 2014 Annual Report (PDF)
- Report to Stakeholders, September 2014 (PDF)
Get Our Data and Reporting Tools
We frequently publish data, and reporting tools like tipsheets and guides.