Watch our Financial Crisis Event Online
Join us tonight at 7pm Eastern for “The Financial Crisis as Conversion Experience: Did Wall Street Journalists Change Their Views?” featuring ProPublica senior reporter Jesse Eisinger, New York Times “Common Sense” business columnist James B. Stewart, Newsweek/Daily Beast “Asymmetrical Information” correspondent Megan McArdle and Thompson Reuters digital editor Chrystia Freeland. The journalists will explore the impact the 2008 financial crisis had on their outlook and their work. Reuters finance blogger Felix Salmon will moderate the discussion.
The event is “sold out,” but a few seats may open up at the last minute. If you would like to watch the conversation online, join us on UStream TV to follow along. And if you have questions that you would like to ask, tweet them with the hashtag #InvestigateThis or email email@example.com.
ProPublica in the News
- ProPublica Finds a Side Effect of Transparency -- and is Transparent About What it Found
- It's Time for News Organizations to Embrace Creative Commons
- Two Rival Reporters Team Up to Produce One Incredible Story
- Keep the Flame Lit for Investigative Journalism
- How National News Organizations Can Help Strengthen Local News Networks
- Click Here to Become a Source: Crowdsourcing in Journalism Gets a Boost
Latest Press Releases
- Report to Stakeholders, January-April 2016 (PDF)
- 2015 Annual Report (PDF)
- Report to Stakeholders, May-August 2015 (PDF)
- Annual Report on Form 990, 2014 (PDF)
- 2014 Financial Statements for Pro Publica, Inc. (PDF)
- Report to Stakeholders, January-April 2015 (PDF)
- 2014 Annual Report (PDF)
- Report to Stakeholders, September 2014 (PDF)
Get Our Data and Reporting Tools
We frequently publish data, and reporting tools like tipsheets and guides.