How Democrats Fooled California’s Redistricting Commission
To get the districts they wanted, Democrats organized groups that said they represented communities, but really represented the party.
How secret money and power interests are drawing you out of a vote.
Latest Stories in this Project
- Five Ways Courts Say Texas Discriminated Against Black and Latino Voters
- How Dark Money Helped Republicans Hold the House and Hurt Voters
- In California, Democrats’ Redistricting Strategy Paid Off
- California Congresswoman’s Redistricting Shenanigans Catch Eye of Ethics Committee
- Colorado Redistricting Had Inside Help