How Low Will Health Care Enrollments Be? Here’s What to Watch For
Just a fraction of the 500,000 people expected to enroll in Obamacare via the new health exchanges have done so, according to media reports anticipating the official numbers. But there’s more to the story.
The Rollout of the Affordable Care Act has been marred by glitches and political opposition.
Latest Stories in this Project
- Even After Open Enrollment, Activity Remains Unexpectedly High on Federal Health Insurance Exchange
- Medicaid Programs Drowning in Backlog
- Judging Obamacare: How Do We Know If It’s a Success or Failure?
- Smoking Mad: Tobacco Users Caught Up in Insurer’s Obamacare 'Glitch'
- During Final Obamacare Push, Conservative Author Sees Little to Celebrate