Mass Shootings Do Little to Change State Gun Laws
We take a look at what’s happened legislatively in states where some of the worst shootings in recent U.S. history have occurred to see what effect, if any, those events had on gun laws.
We're probing the policy and politics of guns in America.
Latest Stories in this Project
- How Much Could Obama’s Gun Moves Affect Gun Violence? Nobody Knows.
- Why Counting Mass Shootings is a Bad Way to Understand Gun Violence in America
- How the Gun Control Debate Ignores Black Lives
- The Best Reporting on PTSD in Children Exposed to Violence
- Podcast: Guns, PTSD, and the ‘Data-Free Debate'