FBI Was Warned Years in Advance of Mumbai Attacker’s Terror Ties
Three years before the Mumbai attack, the U.S. was warned that a key figure in the plot had terror ties.
The Mumbai terror attacks have revealed evidence of the extent of the ties of Pakistani intelligence to terrorist groups and the flaws in the U.S fight against Pakistan-based terror.
Latest Stories in this Project
- Terror Group Recruits From Pakistan’s 'Best and Brightest'
- Four Disturbing Questions About the Mumbai Terror Attack
- Judge Gives American 35 Years for Plotting Deadly Mumbai Terror Attack
- The American Behind India’s 9/11 -- And How U.S. Botched Chances to Stop Him
- Support for Mumbai Terror Group Lands Chicagoan 14-Year Prison Term