Nevada Wallops Bank of America With Sweeping Suit; Nationwide Foreclosure Settlement in Peril
By vastly expanding its suit against Bank of America to include all major stages of the bank’s mortgage practices, Nevada signals that the banks’ mortgage troubles will likely continue to dog them.
Banks and the government have fallen short in helping homeowners in danger of foreclosure.
Latest Stories in this Project
- Bank of America Lied to Homeowners and Rewarded Foreclosures, Former Employees Say
- For Most Homeowners, Gov't Foreclosure Deal Brings A Few Hundred Bucks
- Feds Replace Flawed Foreclosure Review With Vague $8.5 Billion Settlement
- As Foreclosure Crisis Drags On, So Does Flawed Government Response
- Cheat Sheet: BofA Supplied Default Answers for 'Independent' Foreclosure Claims Reviewers