Dollars for Docs: Who’s On Pharma’s Top-Paid List?
A review of the highest-earning physicians in ProPublica’s Dollars for Docs database offers insight into why some medical professionals are drawn to the lucrative sideline of public speaking to promote favored drugs.
ProPublica is tracking the financial ties between doctors and medical companies.
Latest Stories in this Project
- With Drug Reps Kept At Bay, Doctors Prescribe More Judiciously
- Pharma Money Reaches Guideline Writers, Patient Groups, Even Doctors on Twitter
- We’ve Updated Dollars for Docs. Here’s What’s New.
- Illinois Sues Controversial Drug Maker Over Deceptive Marketing Practices
- Drug and Device Makers Pay Thousands of Docs with Disciplinary Records